30 Credit Repair was established here in Fountain Valley, Ca. as a company that wants to help consumers get a better understanding about how important good credit really means. We feel that consumers deserve a second chance, and the credit industry has a tendency to feed on the difficulties an average consumer faces thru life’s circumstances, of which maybe out of our control. Many have been a victim of circumstance, and that’s why 30 Day Credit Repair came to evolve. We pride ourselves on assisting those who need help repairing their credit
We understand that credit scoring can help you understand your overall credit rating and help companies better understand how to serve you. Overall benefits of credit scoring have included faster credit approvals, reduction in human error and bias, consistency, and better terms and rates for American consumers through reduced costs and losses for lenders. While lenders may use different scoring models to determine how you score, and each major credit bureau has its own method for calculating credit scores, the scoring models have been fairly well standardized so that a score at one bureau is roughly equivalent to the same score at another.
We know that key factors that can raise your credit score are:
- You do not apply for a lot of new accounts. Having a lot of inquiries on your credit report worries lenders, because it is a sign that you may use credit and loans to supplement your income, and might be spending beyond your means.
- Credit Cards allow you to both spend money and decrease debt; unlike mortgages or installment loans where you only decrease debt. Lenders like to see multiple credit cards on your credit report, because they are able to use them to better determine your ability to manage your spending.
- Lenders recognize that obtaining and maintaining a mortgage requires more skill and discipline than other account types. This makes them more confident in your ability to take on new accounts and still meet your financial obligations.
- You do not have any Public Records (i.e. bankruptcies, tax liens, and court judgments) on your credit report. Lenders see these issues as major barriers to extending additional credit.
We also know that factors such as the following can lower your credit score:
- Missing payments is the most damaging thing you can do to your credit. The purpose of a credit score is to help lenders predict whether or not you will miss payments in the future, so even a single missed payment can significantly lower your score.
- When you have spent more than 90% of your available credit on a credit card, lenders perceive this as a sign that you are living off of your credit cards because your income is not large enough to cover your expenses. This leads them to believe that you might not be able to afford the payments on future lines of credit.
- You have spent more than half of the credit that has been extended to you, and lenders see this as a sign of irresponsible credit behavior. Ideally, you would pay off your balances every month or at least keep your credit-to-debt ratio under 15%.
Every person at 30 Day Credit Repair is dedicated to our client’s future. With our knowledge in the credit industry and the laws that govern us, our Consultants with work with you in the early stage of your process, and design a system to be flexible since no two people have the same credit. As you move thru the process, you will receive the personal attention and care with your own Client Services Rep, and will assist you with any questions or concerns you have throughout the restoration process.
At 30 Day Credit Repair we are dedicated to your success and a better financial future!